- 2.75 minimum GPA with at least five semesters of university –level Spanish (or equivalent) required
- Sharpen your Spanish-language skills by taking a language course based on your abilities
- Complete a research project with a non-governmental organization
- Live with a Peruvian host family in a homestay to increase your cultural immersion
- Live in Peru’s capital, a city of 8 million people and travel throughout the rest of Peru
- Explore famed archaeological sites or visit a local museum
- On-site orientation
To find the last program fee, click on "Budget Sheet" above. Note that program fees are recalculated before every program.
You will pay SU tuition, with all loans and scholarships, for your program and IFSA-Butler room and board. You will need to pay for transportation costs in-country, books, etc.
Some estimated additional personal expenses may include laundry, toiletries, purchase of personal items and resources.
About GO Long
Immerse yourself in another culture by spending a semester off-campus on a GO Long program. With more than 80 approved options, you can find a setting that suits you, personally and academically. You can study with other Susquehanna students or live and study with local or international students in your host culture. The choice is yours. You’ll take a course the semester before you GO to get ready and reflect on your experiences the semester after you get back. GO Long programs are great opportunities for students looking to gain the experience of a semester in a different culture.
Dates / Deadlines:
There are currently no active application cycles for this program.