- Minimum GPA – 2.5
- Take courses taught exclusively in French
- Explore the history of France through visits to museums as well as the World War II Memorial and D-Day beaches in Normandy
- Visit Mont St. Michel, a UNECSO World Heritage site, explore four castles in the Loire Valley including the burial site of Leonardo da Vinci at Amboise
- Live with a French family in a homestay
- Intern at a local school teaching English as a foreign language
- Pre-departure and on-site orientations to help you acclimate to Rennes and France as a whole
To find the last program fee, click on "Budget Sheet" above. Note that program fees are recalculated before every program.
You will pay SU tuition, with all loans and scholarships, for your program and CIEE room and board. You will need to pay for transportation costs in-country, books, etc.
Some estimated additional personal expenses may include laundry, toiletries, purchase of personal items and resources.
About GO Long
Immerse yourself in another culture by spending a semester off-campus on a GO Long program. With more than 80 approved options, you can find a setting that suits you, personally and academically. You can study with other Susquehanna students or live and study with local or international students in your host culture. The choice is yours. You’ll take a course the semester before you GO to get ready and reflect on your experiences the semester after you get back. GO Long programs are great opportunities for students looking to gain the experience of a semester in a different culture.
Dates / Deadlines:
There are currently no active application cycles for this program.