Photo courtesy of CIEE
- Minimum GPA - 2.75
- Courses taught in English
- On class trips or on personal excursions, study the history of the Solidarity Movement, visit the 1,000-year-old Wieliczka salt mines, visit Auschwitz or see royalty in Kraków
- Take in an opera performance or classical music concert in one of Warsaw's many theaters and concert halls
- The Cultural Reimbursement program through the CIEE Study Center in Warsaw rewards you for taking in the sights and sounds of the city through plays and events
- Pre-departure orientation
Course Sampling: Take program-specific courses
including Polish History and Literature and Social Issues in Contemporary Poland, Business courses taught through the Warsaw School of Economics (click on Academics tab and scroll down to Curriculum)
To find the last program fee, click on "Budget Sheet" above. Note that program fees are recalculated before every program.
You will pay SU tuition, with all loans and scholarships, for your program and CIEE room and board. You will need to pay for transportation costs in-country, books, etc.
Some estimated additional personal expenses may include laundry, toiletries, purchase of personal items and resources.
About GO Long
Immerse yourself in another culture by spending a semester off-campus on a GO Long program. With more than 80 approved options, you can find a setting that suits you, personally and academically. You can study with other Susquehanna students or live and study with local or international students in your host culture. The choice is yours. You’ll take a course the semester before you GO to get ready and reflect on your experiences the semester after you get back. GO Long programs are great opportunities for students looking to gain the experience of a semester in a different culture.