- Meet people from more than 100 countries at the most international university in the Netherlands
- Study business, science, history and more at the one of the top universities in the Netherlands
- Experience the history of the Netherlands in one of the oldest Dutch cities
- Join one of the many student clubs to meet other international and local students or exercise through the more than 50 sports offered on campus
- Close proximity to the German and Belgian borders for weekend travel
- Airport pick-up
- On-site orientation
To find the last program fee, click on "Budget Sheet" above. Note that program fees are recalculated before every program.
You will pay SU tuition for your program and University of Stirling room and board. You will need to pay for transportation costs in-country, books, etc.
Some estimated additional personal expenses may include laundry, toiletries, purchase of personal items and resources.
About GO Long
Immerse yourself in another culture by spending a semester off-campus on a GO Long program. With more than 80 approved options, you can find a setting that suits you, personally and academically. You can study with other Susquehanna students or live and study with local or international students in your host culture. The choice is yours. You’ll take a course the semester before you GO to get ready and reflect on your experiences the semester after you get back. GO Long programs are great opportunities for students looking to gain the experience of a semester in a different culture.
Dates / Deadlines:
There are currently no active application cycles for this program.