Photo courtesy of the University of Virginia
- Study at one of the leading universities in Spain
- Immerse yourself in the culture and daily life in Valencia by living with a host family
- Experience the festivals in Valencia and nearby towns such as La Tomatina and Las Fallas
- Enhance your knowledge of Spanish through the Language Partner programs, working with local students
- Take independent trips on the weekends to explore the Mediterranean coastline and throughout Spain
- Serve the local community through a service-learning internship such as assisting at a local hospital, working as a teacher's aid and tutor at a local school and editing and translating
- On-site orientation
To find the last program fee, click on "Budget Sheet" above. Note that program fees are recalculated before every program.
You will pay SU tuition, with all loans and scholarships, for your program and University of Virginia room and board. You will need to pay for transportation costs in-country, books, etc.
Some estimated additional personal expenses may include laundry, toiletries, purchase of personal items and resources.
About GO Long
Immerse yourself in another culture by spending a semester off-campus on a GO Long program. With more than 80 approved options, you can find a setting that suits you, personally and academically. You can study with other Susquehanna students or live and study with local or international students in your host culture. The choice is yours. You’ll take a course the semester before you GO to get ready and reflect on your experiences the semester after you get back. GO Long programs are great opportunities for students looking to gain the experience of a semester in a different culture.