Photo courtesy of CIEE
- Learn traditional Indian music instrumental play, vocal dance and Henna Designs through classes conducted by experts. Student can also learn the basics of Indian culinary practice.
- Visit ancient mosques, temples, religious centers, and Golconda Fort; participate in required group excursions to expand students’ understanding of India
- Enjoy Yoga classes and local certification at the yoga center right on campus
- Partake in the Hindi, Telugu, Urdu or Sanskrit language peer tutor program
Course Sampling: extensive course options (click on Academics tab and scroll down to Curriculum) with unique courses for students majoring in the following areas: English Literature, Political Science, South Asian History, Philosophy, Religious Studies, Sociology, and the Visual Arts. There are notable options for students needing coursework in Biology and Biochemistry
To find the last program fee, click on "Budget Sheet" above. Note that program fees are recalculated before every program.
You will pay SU tuition, with all loans and scholarships, for your program and CIEE room and board. You will need to pay for transportation costs in-country, books, etc.
You may be eligible for CIEE specific scholarships
- which would include an additional application after you are accepted to the program.
Some estimated additional personal expenses may include laundry, toiletries, purchase of personal items and resources.
About GO Long
Immerse yourself in another culture by spending a semester off-campus on a GO Long program. With more than 80 approved options, you can find a setting that suits you, personally and academically. You can study with other Susquehanna students or live and study with local or international students in your host culture. The choice is yours. You’ll take a course the semester before you GO to get ready and reflect on your experiences the semester after you get back. GO Long programs are great opportunities for students looking to gain the experience of a semester in a different culture.