GO Your Way Transfer Credits
Before you GO:
- Complete the Course Transfer questionnaire on your GO application
- For courses that you plan to transfer for your major/minor: you will send syllabus to the department head (Dept Head listing 2021-2022) for review. Department heads will send their decision to email@example.com
- For courses that you plan to transfer for Central Curriculum requirements, the GO office will facilitate the review of the syllabus which you upload into the Course Transfer questionnaire.
Important items to remember during your time away:
- When you arrive at your off-campus destination, you must confirm your schedule with the Registrar’s Office. If any of the courses were not previously approved, you must make arrangements to have them evaluated for transfer.
- Your degree audit is available on mySU to reference for graduation requirements. Grades of C- or higher are necessary to transfer your credits into Susquehanna.
- Grades do not transfer so your Susquehanna GPA will not be affected in any way
- We will transfer the number of credits that you earn for a course as they appear on the official transcript (ex: if you earn 3 credits for a course, we will transfer 3 credits – regardless of how the course was approved to transfer).