Skip to content

How to request a recommendation

How to request a faculty/staff recommendation

As part of the GO Long and GO Your Way application process, you need to request an academic recommendation (and depending on the program for which you apply, a language recommendation).

Login and choose your current application. Under Requirements, you will see Academic Recommendation (and/or Language Recommendation) with a Directory Lookup box. Search for the faculty/staff member from whom you're requesting a recommendation. Choose their name or choose Recommender not Listed to enter their name. You'll have the option to enter any courses or relevant information you'd like the recommender to know and click Send Request.