GO Long Timeline
- Attend an information session or meet with one of our peer advisors.
- Research programs.
- Discuss academic and study-away plans with your faculty advisor.
- If studying away second semester sophomore year (the earliest possible semester), submit the "GO Long Application for Permission to Study Off-Campus for a Semester" application by Nov. 15.
- Get a passport ASAP!
- Submit the "Apply To Go " application by Nov. 15 of the academic year before studying away.
- After your request to study off campus has been approved by the GO program, complete the program's specific application.
- Gain pre-approval for courses from study away to transfer back to Susquehanna.
- Ensure that all documents have been submitted online in your APPLY TO GO portal, so credits will transfer, housing will be secured upon return and financial aid will apply.
- Attend the required GO preparation class and all mandatory meetings and workshops