ABOUT SU IN JAPAN
Imagine spending a semester studying abroad in the city that produced The Beatles! But even if you're not a music fan, Liverpool, England, has much to offer. With more than 50,000 students studying in Liverpool, there is no shortage of things to see and do during your study abroad semester. From museums to playhouses to sports to concerts and more, Liverpool is a cultural hub. During your study abroad semester, you'll be able to travel easily around England and to places like Ireland, Scotland, Wales and the rest of Europe. You'll study at Liverpool Hope University, which boasts a main campus and a smaller campus dedicated to the arts. Both are in beautifully landscaped parks just a few miles from the Liverpool city center. Check out the Liverpool image gallery.The university has about 7,500 students, and students and faculty represent more than 80 different nationalities. Liverpool Hope's International Buddies program links you with local students to help you assimilate and learn about other cultures. The study abroad program in Liverpool is offered each Fall.
Where you'll study
: Liverpool Hope University
- Liverpool Hope’s International Buddies Program helps you assimilate and learn about other cultures
- Live in a thriving hub for music and the arts in England
- Many sports, clubs and campus events
- Study with around 7,500 students from more than 80 countries
- Ranked in the top five among UK schools for teaching quality
- Study at a campus in center-city Liverpool or the suburb of Hyde Park
- Explore in a city ranked the friendliest in England and the second-safest city in the UK
- Short walk from bus and railway stations
- Gain career experience with an internship or volunteer your time around Liverpool
- On-site orientation
Read more from GO Blogger, Courtney Radel
Check out the SU in Liverpool Facebook page
To find the last program fee, click on "Budget Sheet" above. Note that program fees are recalculated before every program.
You will pay SU tuition for your program and Liverpool Hope room and board. You will need to pay for transportation costs in-country, books, etc.
Some estimated additional personal expenses may include laundry, toiletries, purchase of personal items and resources.
About GO Long
Immerse yourself in another culture by spending a semester off-campus on a GO Long program. With more than 80 approved options, you can find a setting that suits you, personally and academically. You can study with other Susquehanna students or live and study with local or international students in your host culture. The choice is yours. You’ll take a course the semester before you GO to get ready and reflect on your experiences the semester after you get back. GO Long programs are great opportunities for students looking to gain the experience of a semester in a different culture.